Sign in to follow this  
cub

QOL Updates

Here are a few suggestions, and I would love to hear your opinions in the replies to this post, thank you.

-Achievements with great rewards, such as "chop 500 magic logs", etc.
-Barrows Shop at home in place of Sir Lucan. Sir Lucan's current shop is cosmetics only, and we have multiple other shops at home that sell cosmetics, and a barrows shop selling the less useful barrows pieces for 50m a piece, and the more useful pieces for 125m a piece would allow new players to have more than just thieving and Revenants as money makers. 
-Sir Lancelot and Sir Kay have pretty useless shops, the "deadly weapons" could be a "melee weapons" store and the Sir Kay shop is "heavy armors" which could be moved to the melee armor shop that already exists, or just repurposed entirely as dragon armors could be good armors to not have in shops
-The GMaul spec isn't instead as it should be and can be reworked to encourage pure PKing.

I do like the idea of the barrows shop being added back in from before , it would give the new players a chance to quickly thiev and buy barrows for pvming or go straight to pking +1 

taking out the dragon armor from the shops wouldn't make sense if were adding a barrows shop, keep the even cheaper dragon gear for welfare or low risk pking?

what exactly is wrong with the G-Maul? I use it for pure pking, and I don't have any problems with it ?

The GMaul spec isnt instant after a hit like it is supposed to be. When you are on again, we will test it at FunPK, if you'd like. The Dragon armor should be moved to the armor shop, and not have its own shop, in my opinion.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this