Sign in to follow this  
Hex

Hardcore Ironman Mode

Posted (edited)

slayergnome-4.pngHardcore Ironman

This is my personal favorite game mode to play on all servers, it brings a sense of risk versus reward and makes even the slightest improvement to your account feel like a great accomplishment. 

Hardcore Ironman mode with decreased exp rates

If a hardcore ironman dies, they become an ironman.

Same rule applies to ironman, except, when killing players in pvp, Hardcore Ironman should not be able to pick the loot. Current problem with Ironman is you can xfer items from main to your ironman, giving it an advantage, what's the point of playing an ironman?? WYD??

*Optional*

Donation Points Store, which contains, elite void, cosmetics.

Benefits;

With the decreased exp rates, hardcore ironman should have increased drop rates, maybe 10-15%

A hardcore ironman crown next to their name (this should also show next to their name in chatbox, currently it only shows when you talk in game)

hcim.png

Ironman starting armor

Designated HCIM zone, or even rework the current ironzone, move it to a different place.

Benefits to the server

It revitalises the game for a lot of people, i've seen countless people express their boredom with their accounts and releasing a brand new highly competitive game mode is one of the best solutions. Especially with all the afking we have on the server at the moment.

The competitive aspect of hcim, on most of the servers i have played with this game mode, everyone who plays it is competing for that top spot on the highscores or to show off their balls by getting wilderness specific drops or rewards,releasing this mode will draw people in and keep them motivated to keep playing.

It gives the players a brand new update that makes all existing content new and exciting. They have to be careful going to the wilderness,

people will have to prepare so much for bosses. 

It gives a great sense of achievement when you complete a goal such as a gwd set of armor, as you know full well that you did it all by yourself, which is nice, and is also a lot of fun.

Edited by Hex

Ironman and Hardcore Ironman cater to many players across the platform of Runescape. It would, in the long run draw players to the server, I firmly believe.

Personally I think HCIM would make a great addition to Project Decimate.

Although, when a HCIM dies, I believe the account should be LOCKED. Therefore adding even more risk.

Agreed, although most bosses on the server are already way to hard to fight solo on a non-ironman main. Can't do more than 1 kill (Clear some minions) of bandos with a full inventory of food, with vestas, dfs etc.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this