Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

Jeremys Staff Application

Username: Jeremy

Time played (full client screenshot): A couple hours as of current, have over 3 months played ingame since PDv2

Timezone: CST

Any past staff experiences?: Yes, I was a moderator in this server back in V3 for a couple months until the server was down due to unfortunate circumstances. Also was a Player helper on another server but had to back down from that due to IRL at the time.  

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: I feel like I have a lot of game knowledge on this server as well as rs3 and osrs( which can help in situations). I can put some time into the server not only moderating, but also I would like to help the server grow and also work on side projects/missions whenever I have the time available to! 

Do you feel confident about your game knowledge?: Pretty good, Its a little bit of remembering and coming back to me! V2/V3 were a little different so im trying to remember all of the old things but its coming back to me slowly. 

17 minutes ago, Jeremy said:

Username: Jeremy

Time played (full client screenshot): A couple hours as of current, have over 3 months played ingame since PDv2

Timezone: CST

Any past staff experiences?: Yes, I was a moderator in this server back in V3 for a couple months until the server was down due to unfortunate circumstances. Also was a Player helper on another server but had to back down from that due to IRL at the time.  

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: I feel like I have a lot of game knowledge on this server as well as rs3 and osrs( which can help in situations). I can put some time into the server not only moderating, but also I would like to help the server grow and also work on side projects/missions whenever I have the time available to! 

Do you feel confident about your game knowledge?: Pretty good, Its a little bit of remembering and coming back to me! V2/V3 were a little different so im trying to remember all of the old things but its coming back to me slowly. 

If you aren't donald trump i'm finna have to say no fam

Posted (edited)

Would consider, would like to see you active in-game and helping the community. I know you've played the previous versions but it doesn't mean that you can instantly get mod this version. You'll have to work for it. Be active, both on forums and in-game.

As of right now it's denied. You're welcome to re-apply, but keep in mind you'll have to wait 1 week before making another application.

Edited by Hex