Hex

Regarding Eco Reset

Regarding Eco Reset  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Soft Eco Reset

• Yes
    • No

Posted (edited)

Many of you have read and replied to the post suggesting an eco reset, we can almost all agree that is something that isn’t going to work. 

An eco reset isn’t necessarily the answer to help make Project Decimate better. I’d like to share my opinion and hear yours about how we could come to a conclusion.

Things need to change, that's for sure. The eco being in the weird limbo state it is in right now is certainly cause for concern, but it doesn't warrant a reset. Those at the top, by now, have to know what to do, it's just a matter of shifting efforts & focus. I myself have already given Dennis most my wealth, along with a few others.

I've suggested that Dennis do a soft reset and take away certain items that were farmed when the drops were touched, such as Nex Sets, Primals, Chaotics. Pvp armours, etc

This is the best solution we can really do at this point. An eco reset isn't really the solution to everything.

Edited by Hex
  • Like 1

Any bugged items should be removed, however people can transfer items over to alts, is dennis really going to turn the server offline and go through each acc's banks to check?

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, amy said:

Any bugged items should be removed, however people can transfer items over to alts, is dennis really going to turn the server offline and go through each acc's banks to check?

It's not that hard to track items that were traded over amy, we have logs for everything. If they did transfer their items, we can easily find out which account it was transfered to and take them away. Dennis doesn't need to turn the server off for that.

Edited by Hex

As long as donor points are fully given back to what was put on the account, I dont mind, Think its smart but we should wait to do this til some youtubers make videos and get more players on the server, no point to reset until then 

• Like 1

I think eco reset is what to do, the eco got ruined because of the world drop system. It brought to many drops into the game and it just needs to go back to the top damage player gets the drop and the eco gets started again with this drop system, but all donor points should be given back to each player fully.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hex said:

Many of you have read and replied to the post suggesting an eco reset, we can almost all agree that is something that isn’t going to work. 

An eco reset isn’t necessarily the answer to help make Project Decimate better. I’d like to share my opinion and hear yours about how we could come to a conclusion.

Things need to change, that's for sure. The eco being in the weird limbo state it is in right now is certainly cause for concern, but it doesn't warrant a reset. Those at the top, by now, have to know what to do, it's just a matter of shifting efforts & focus. I myself have already given Dennis most my wealth, along with a few others.

I've suggested that Dennis do a soft reset and take away certain items that were farmed when the drops were touched, such as Nex Sets, Primals, Chaotics. 

This is the best solution we can really do at this point. An eco reset isn't really the solution to everything.

i think pvp armour and weapons should be removed to if this happens so everyone can start back at square 1.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this